Fire Damages Hillsboro Home

fire 10-28 -15 COn Wednesday afternoon Deputy Carey Baldwin responded to a call of a house fire at 465 Ben Lasater Road in Hillsboro. When the deputy arrived and spoke to Mr. Cody R. Foust he advised the deputy that he was outside and noticed smoke coming from the home. Foust said that it looked like it was coming from a bedroom and he called 911. Foust stated that he has been having trouble with the breaker tripping a couple of times over the past month.
According to the deputy’s report, the home suffered extensive smoke damage, but the majority of the fire was contained to the bedroom.
In the report the Hillsboro Fire Department stated that the fire started in the bedroom closet and that it appeared the fire started due to wiring.