The Nashville Sounds return to First Tennessee Park on Friday, June 26 with a full slate of promotions for fans of all ages. While the Sounds face off against the Oklahoma City Dodgers (Triple-A Dodgers) and Colorado Springs Sky Sox (Triple-A Brewers), the homestand will include two firework shows, a pair of t-shirt giveaways, the second Faith Night of the season and a special Independence Day jersey auction.
Friday, June 26 vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Fox 17 Friday Night Fireworks: After the final out is recorded, the fun has just begun. Following the game, fans can enjoy the seventh of 13 firework shows presented by Fox 17
• Welcome Mat Giveaway: There is no need to steal home plate because the Sounds are giving it away. The first 2,000 fans will receive a home plate welcome mat courtesy of First Tennessee Bank
• Home Run For Education: The Sounds are calling all fans to bring new and used books to the Tennessee Lottery table at First Tennessee Park to benefit local children and education
Saturday, June 27 vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers @ 6:35 p.m. (Gates Open at 5:35 p.m.)
• The Sounds and Dodgers will clash in the second game of their series
Sunday, June 28 vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers @ 6:35 p.m. (Gates Open at 5:05 p.m.)
• Faith Night – Angel Bobblehead: Head to First Tennessee Park for a night of fellowship and fun presented by Trevecca Nazarene University. In addition to a pre-game concert by World Outreach Church, the first 2,000 fans will receive an angel bobblehead to build off last year’s nativity scene.
• Autograph Day: Fans can stop by the First Tennessee Park concourse before the game to snap a picture and grab an autograph from Hall of Famer and former Oakland A’s outfielder Rickey Henderson
• Piedmont Natural Gas Military Sunday: The Sounds will don camouflage jerseys every Sunday home game and offer special military discounts for Military Sundays presented by Tennessee 811 and WSMV Channel 4. Active and veteran military men, women and families can purchase tickets as low as $6 in select seating areas with a valid military I.D.
• Kids Run The Bases: Kids 12 and under can take a lap around the bases following every Sunday home game presented by First Tennessee Bank
Monday, June 29 vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Social Media Monday: Follow the Sounds on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to score specials on merchandise, tickets and in-game contests
• Military Discount: Active and veteran military men, women and families can purchase tickets as low as $6 in select seating areas with a valid military I.D.
Tuesday, June 30 vs. Colorado Springs Sky Sox @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• The Tennessean T-Shirt Tuesday: Tuesdays are all about t-shirts at First Tennessee Park. The first 2,000 fans will receive a t-shirt with the Sounds new logo presented by Big 98
Wednesday, July 1 vs. Colorado Springs Sky Sox @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Salute To 80’s Night: Help the Sounds celebrate the style of the 80’s and come dressed in your best attire from that era. The night will also include music and videos of the 80’s with trivia and costumes provided by Performance Studios
• Kroger Plus Wednesday: The Sounds and Kroger are teaming up to offer fans the chance to purchase a “Family 4-Pack” of four (4) Bullpen section tickets for $36 when they show their Kroger Plus Card and purchase tickets at participating Kroger Ticketmaster outlets
• MTSU True Blue Night: Join other MTSU students, faculty and alumni for a night at the park
• Senior Discount: All seniors over the age of 60 can purchase tickets in selected areas for $8 presented by Hippie Radio 94.5. Limit one ticket per I.D.
Thursday, July 2 vs. Colorado Springs Sky Sox @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Throwback Thursday: Everyone’s favorite day is back! Every Thursday the Sounds are reaching back into the rich baseball history at Sulphur Dell to honor the 1940 Nashville Vols as this season’s uniform style. Fans are also able to purchase select beer and soft drinks for $2 all night presented by iHeart Media
• Patriotic Sunglasses Giveaway: Fans can see the game through a different lens, as the Sounds are giving away 4,000 pairs of sunglasses presented by Family Leisure
Friday, July 3 vs. Colorado Springs Sky Sox @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Fox 17 Independence Day Fireworks: After the final out is recorded, the fun has just begun. Following the game, fans can enjoy a fireworks extravaganza presented by the Nashville International Airport
• Independence Day T-Shirt Giveaway: Celebrate America’s freedom and look good doing it. The Sounds are giving away patriotic t-shirts to the first 4,000 fans presented by Something Inked
• Jersey Auction: The Sounds will don special Stars and Stripes jerseys to commemorate the night and fans have the opportunity to bid on them through a silent auction process. The auction will conclude at the end of the fifth inning and bid-winning fans will receive the autographed jersey from the player following the game. All proceeds from the auction will go to the Nashville Sounds Foundation.
Following the homestand, Nashville will embark on a nine-game road trip against the Round Rock Express (Triple-A Texas) and Memphis Redbirds (Triple-A Cardinals) before enjoying the All-Star Break from July 13-15. The Sounds host the Oklahoma City Dodgers at First Tennessee Park for four games beginning on Thursday, July 16.
Ticket packages are currently on sale. Fans can visit First Tennessee Park, open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., call (615) 690-HITS, or visit www.nashvillesounds.com for information.