Quick Thinking May Have Saved Apartment From Burning

Quick thinking by a resident of Eastgate Apartments averted serious trouble last Friday. According to the Tullahoma Fire Department, Stacey Seals said she heard a noise and went to investigate. She found a fire around her hot water heater. She quickly grabbed a fire extinguisher, which is supplied to residents, and extinguished the fire. She then called 911, and the fire department arrived. Fire Investigator Richard Steiner commended Seals for her quick thinking.