The following documents are required for enrollment:
1. Two proofs of legal birth name (Ex. Birth Certificate and Social Security).
2. Proof of Immunization on a Tennessee School Entry Immunization Form.
3. Proof of Legal Custodial Guardian, if parents are divorced.
4. Copy of a current physical, if the student is enrolling for the first time in a Tennessee school.
5. Two documents that verify proof of residence in the school zone for a Coffee County School.
6. Final report card from previous school
For more information, call (931) 723-5163.
In other school news for the Coffee County school system; they are pleased to announce Open House for the new Coffee County Middle School, Tuesday, July 29. The student/parent Open House will be 4:00 to 5:45 p.m. The Dedication Ceremony will begin at 6:00 p.m. in the gym for all visitors. The Community Open House will begin immediately following the dedication until 7:00 p.m. The new school is located on Highway 53, Woodbury Highway.