Home a Total Loss After Fire in Manchester

Fire destroys mobile home... By Barry West

On Tuesday morning  (June 5, 2012) just after 9am, the Manchester Fire Department received a fire call from Oakdale Street. Firemen found a mobile home on fire in the Parker Place mobile home park. Jeremy Woods, who investigated the fire, says that the home was heavily damaged by fire and smoke and is considered a total loss. According to Woods the blaze started in the bathroom and was deemed to be an electrical fire. The rental property is owned by Freddie Reynolds. One person and an animal were inside the trailer but were able to escape without any injury.

Firefighters on the scene... By Barry West