Hickerson Station Volunteer Fire Department responded to a call on 2962 old Manchester Hwy just outside Tullahoma at 6:40 Sunday night. According to fire Chief Ricky Taylor, the fire at the home owned by Brett Cunningham started in the bathroom when the vent shorted out. Due to the fire and emergency vehicles on the scene, the road was closed for 3 1/2 hours before being reopened. The home was severely damaged. Firefighters from Summitville, New Union, North Coffee, Tullahoma, and Hillsboro all assisted Hickerson Station Fire Department. Firemen Shawn Nickels was slightly injured.