“Advertising with Thunder Radio has definitely contributed to our growth at our new location in Manchester. We are very thankful for the job you are doing with your clients and helping businesses grow.”Pam Hook – Owner, The Cracked Pot | 931-954-0381
Marketing can be hard and confusing. Thunder Radio makes it simple – we connect businesses with Coffee County’s most engaged audience – on air, online and on the phone!
“We are already seen response with Thunder Radio, and that’s with just a banner ad on their website and 1 posting on their Facebook. We have had 225 hits on our ‘now hiring’ page in four days. We had 71 hits in the previous 21 days.”Collier Manufacturing
“We actually had a lady just yesterday come in because she heard about us on your morning show! The Manchester Go app has turned out some great results! Thanks a million!– Amanda Kepley, Salon Selah
“I placed digital ads on thunder1320.com and on the Manchester Go app for my grand opening and was overwhelmed with the response and return I got on my investment. We only had a couple of weeks until our opening when our ads started and I was able to pick up a few hundred direct clicks to my commerce website, a few dozen new Facebook likes and our crowd for the grand opening was overwhelming – we actually almost sold out of inventory! I will definitely continue trusting Thunder Radio with marketing to keep growing my business and will recommend them to other businesses!”– Emily Cotten, Southern Diva Boutique
Why invest in marketing?
We hear these common answers when we speak to business owners and managers about their marketing:
1 – Marketing is just too confusing and I don’t know what kind of return I’m getting.
2 – I get so many calls and visits from people who claim to be marketing experts but they are so expensive and I just don’t know who to trust.
3 – It can be so overwhelming. I want to market my business effectively, but every time I try I feel like I waste my time and money trying to get everything going in the same direction.
We have great news: You are not alone and you are not an anomaly. So many people struggle to market their business effectively. But that’s OK – that’s what we are for! At Thunder Radio we do our homework- we sit down with you to study your business, study your needs, your goals for your marketing and your desired results, and we craft a plan that helps to reach those goals. After all – you know your business better than we do, and we know marketing. We need to get to know each other! That is not lip service. Our ownership team is our marketing team, with over 15 years of experience in media in the Manchester market and, more importantly, Thunder Radio is the only locally owned media in Manchester, which means we know the unique intricacies of this market. We are from here, we eat here, shop here, send our kids to school here and we are your friends and neighbors – we have a vested interest in helping you grow and succeed. So connect with us and let’s help fix your marketing and grow your business now. It definitely doesn’t cost anything to have a conversation. We offer more than just “radio.” We have a strong social media following, the ability to help you grow your email and customer-lead database, a website that garners over 410,000 page views (we can even help you build your own), a text alert system and email newsletter and a new smartphone app that is evolutionary for our market. We can help you connect with your customers.
- Radio reaches 94% of Americans each week, more than any other advertising medium, even TV!
- Radio is where your customers are, we are in the car, the house, on the computer, even on their phone!
- Radio is relevant – Local radio provides news and programming that satellite and networks not only can’t provide, but won’t provide because they don’t care! Thunder Radio has been an important part of our community for over 60 years.
Why Thunder Radio?
- More ways to listen, FM 107.9, FM 106.7, AM 1320, and online at www.thunder1320.com. Your customers have more opportunities to hear your message!
- www.thunder1320.com is one of the most visited sites in Coffee County. For news, sports, and community events more of your potential customers choose our website. Thunder averages more than 410,000 page views per month!
- Multi pronged approach. We can combine the effectiveness of broadcast PLUS internet, email, text and smartphone applications to give your marketing campaign a one two punch!
- We are mobile! Want us to broadcast at your place? No problem! Want to change your ad right away? No problem again! We can get it done!
- We work very hard for you. In this world of big corporations Thunder Radio is proud to be locally owned and operated. We are small business owners just like you and understand your needs, we will do what it takes to get you results! We value our clients as our partners in success!
Contact us today for a custom marketing solution matched to your needs. We look forward to helping your business grow and thrive!
WMSR Thunder Radio
1030 Oakdale Street
Manchester, TN 37355
931.728.1320 | fax – 931.728.3526