The Nashville Sounds are back at First Tennessee Park starting Monday, facing off against the Memphis Redbirds (Triple-A Cardinals) and Omaha Storm Chasers (Triple-A Royals) for seven games. The homestand includes Fox 17 Friday Night Fireworks, a baseball hat giveaway, Star Wars Night and more.
Monday, June 15 vs. Memphis Redbirds @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Tennessee Lottery I-40 Cup Series: This season marks the fourth year that Nashville and Memphis have played for the Tennessee Lottery I-40 Cup. The winner of the season series between the two teams retains the trophy and bragging rights. Memphis has been crowned champion the past two years.
• Social Media Monday: Follow the Sounds on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to score specials on merchandise, tickets and in-game contests
• Military Discount: Active and veteran military men, women and families can purchase tickets as low as $6 in select seating areas with a valid military I.D.
Tuesday, June 16 vs. Memphis Redbirds @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• The Tennessean T-Shirt Tuesday: Tuesdays are all about t-shirts at First Tennessee Park. The first 2,000 fans will receive a t-shirt with the Sounds new logo presented by Kings University and 107.5 The River
Wednesday, June 17 vs. Memphis Redbirds @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Salute To Motown Night: Help the Sounds celebrate the music of Motown and join the promo staff with prizes for the best dressed fans. The night will also include music and videos of that era, trivia and much more.
• Kroger Plus Wednesday: The Sounds and Kroger are teaming up to offer fans the chance to purchase a “Family 4-Pack” of four (4) Bullpen section tickets for $36 when they show their Kroger Plus Card and purchase tickets at participating Kroger Ticketmaster outlets
• Senior Discount: All seniors over the age of 60 can purchase tickets in selected areas for $8 presented by Hippie Radio 94.5. Limit one ticket per I.D.
Thursday, June 18 vs. Omaha Storm Chasers @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Throwback Thursday: Everyone’s favorite day is back! Every Thursday the Sounds are reaching back into the rich baseball history at Sulphur Dell to honor the 1940 Nashville Vols as this season’s uniform style. Fans are also able to purchase select beer and soft drinks for $2 all night presented by iHeart Media.
• Tumbler Giveaway: The Sounds are helping fans keep their drinks cold by giving away 4,000 tumblers presented by Cuestion Tequila (to fans 21+ and older).
Friday, June 19 vs. Omaha Storm Chasers @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 6:05 p.m.)
• Fox 17 Friday Night Fireworks: After the final out is recorded, the fun has just begun. Following the game, fans will enjoy the sixth of 13 firework shows presented by Fox 17
• Star Wars Night: The force will be strong on Friday at First Tennessee Park as the Sounds host Star Wars Night. Fans are encouraged to join the promo staff by dressing up in their best Star Wars costume and photo opportunities will be available with popular Star Wars icons on the concourse before the game.
• Jersey Auction: The Sounds will don special Darth Vader style Star Wars jerseys to commemorate the night and fans have the opportunity to bid on them through a silent auction process. The auction will conclude at the end of the seventh inning and bid-winning fans will receive the autographed jersey from the player following the game. All proceeds from the auction will go to the Nashville Sounds Foundation.
Saturday, June 20 vs. Omaha Storm Chasers @ 6:35 p.m. (Gates Open at 5:35 p.m.)
• Nashville and Omaha play game three of their four-game series
Sunday, June 21 vs. Omaha Storm Chasers @ 2:05 p.m. (Gates Open at 1:05 p.m.)
• Baseball Hat Giveaway: Shade the sun and look good doing it by being one of the first 2,000 fans at the park on Sunday to receive a baseball hat presented by Advance Financial
• Autograph Day: Fans can stop by the First Tennessee Park concourse before the game to snap a picture and grab an autograph from their favorite Sounds players
• Piedmont Natural Gas Military Sunday: The Sounds will don camouflage jerseys every Sunday home game and offer special military discounts for Military Sundays presented by Tennessee 811 and WSMV Channel 4. Active and veteran military men, women and families can purchase tickets as low as $6 in select seating areas with a valid military I.D.
• Kids Run The Bases: Kids 12 and under can take a lap around the bases with their dads following the game
Following the homestand, Nashville will enjoy an off day before playing their cross-state rival Memphis for three games at AutoZone Park. The Sounds return to Music City on Friday, June 26 for an eight-game homestand against Oklahoma City (Triple-A Dodgers) and Colorado Springs (Triple-A Brewers).
Ticket packages are currently on sale. Fans can visit First Tennessee Park, open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., call (615) 690-HITS, or visit www.nashvillesounds.com for information.