46 year-old Craig Morgan from Grundy County, TN was pronounced dead. Morgan and his wife were found in their RV about 1 p.m., Allison Morgan was sent to a Birmingham hospital in critical condition.
Officials believe the incident was accidental, resulting from leaked carbon monoxide.
Talladega Deputy Coroner Larry Fields told reporters that the couple turned on their gas stove in an attempt to stay warm. Fields says it appears that the exhaust system to the generator was broken.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.thunder1320.com/?p=29721