Come to the Ada Wright Community Center and “Get Healthy” on Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Some of the highlights of the Free Health Fair include:
• Diabetic Testing
• Blood Pressure Testing
• Body Mass Index Testing
• Balance Checks
• Anemia Screening
• Mammography and Cancer Information
• Medical Professionals on site for consultation such as: dental, chiropractic, eye care
• Local non-profits on site to provide information on child abuse, domestic violence, drug and alcohol prevention
• The Fire Department will be available for Fire Safety tips
• The Sherriff’s Department will provide fingerprinting identification cards for children and the elderly.
• Flu Shots will be available for $15 each.
• Free medication lock safes and medication safety sheets available through the Coffee County Anti-Drug Coalition
Do you know a military veteran? Are you a military veteran or the immediate family member of one? Get connected to the services you are eligible to receive by visiting the Coffee County Anti-Drug Coalition’s VetCorps Veterans Prevention Coordinator.
The Ada Wright Community Center is located at Fred Deadman Park, 159 Wilson Street Manchester, TN.