The Longest Yard Sale
Come browse all the booths along the Greenway on May 11th from 8:00am to 2:00pm
If you are interested in setting up a booth to participate in the Yard Sale here is the General Information about our booths.
1. The event will be held in Fred Deadman Park from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 11, 2012, starting near Shelter #1. Shelter #1 is the shelter closest to the Woodland St. Bridge and the playground.
2. In the event of inclement weather, the booths will be moved inside the Recreation Complex.
3. Participants can purchase as many 10’x10’ spaces at $10.00 each that they desire.
4. Participants must be pre-registered by May 1, 2013.
5. Participants will be allowed to setup shop starting at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 11, 2012. Participants must be ready to start selling items at 8:00 a.m.
6. In order to be fair to the general public, participants are asked not to sell any items before 8:00 a.m.
7. It is up to the participants to bring their own tables, chairs, and etc. The Manchester Parks and Recreation Department will not provide tables, chairs, or etc.
8. Participants are allowed to display any items in any safe fashion within the spaces that they purchased.
9. Yard sale spaces will be assigned and participants will be notified prior to the event of their yard sale space number.
10. Participants will be allowed to park their vehicle next to their spot providing that the Manchester Parks and Recreation Department does not need their vehicle moved in order to make room for more spaces, for safety reasons, or etc.
11. Participants are asked to please make sure to pick up their trash and belongings at the end of the day.
For additional information, please contact A.J. Fox at (931) 728-0273 or firstname.lastname@example.org